Sunday 17 October 2010

IMG00035-20101017-1400.jpg

I'm currently sitting in a mini bus travelling from Aberdeen airport on the way to a hotel in the heart of the highlands. We're driving upstream on the banks of the Dee and I'm passing some of the most expensive water to fish in the world.

Posts on this blog have become more 'angling' than 'dramming' and so it's time to throw the spotlight back on to whisky for a wee while. During the next few days I hope to post a few pics from my travels which shall take me to some gems of distillerys including Lochnagar, Glen Ord and all the way over to Skye for Talisker.

I've been lucky enough to be invited on the Diageo Malt Advocate course and it promises to be a few days packed with nosing and tasting many a wee dram of the amber nectar....

Slainte

David
David Wood, The Wine Shop, Leek 01538 382408. Mob 07875 405 980. www.wineshopclub.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: